Inspirational Lion Quotes

The lion isn't called "King of the Jungle" for no reason. It is a majestic animal that symbolizes strength, courage, and fierceness. No wonder there are so many inspiring lion quotes going around. Here are a few to inspire you to become the best you can be.


Lion Quotes - If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up.

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice. - Bob Marley

Don't be sad because you are at a lower level of success.  Remember a cub is still a lion.

If they stand behind you, give them protection.
If they stand beside you, give them respect.
If they stand against you, show them no mercy. 



An army of sheep led by a lion can defeat an army of lions led by a sheep. - African Proverb

Lion Quotes - A King can't be a King, without the strength of his Queen.


You don't know this new me.
I put back my pieces, differently... 

If you are in the way of my goals and dreams;
I suggest you move. 


The truth is like a lion;
You don't have to defend it.
Let it loose...
It will defend itself!
- Augustine of Hippo

A lion never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep. 

Lion Quotes - I'm coming for everything they said I couldn't have.

I never lose. Either I win, or I learn. 

Never announce your moves before you make them. 

You may see me struggle, but you will never see me quit. 



 A true queen will protect three things:
her king, her throne, 
and her kids.

Lion Quotes - Change the plan, but never the goal.


It's better to be a lonely lion than a popular sheep. 

 Lions don't dream of hunting. They just hunt.

The lion doesn't turn around when the small dog barks.  - African Proverb 



I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done. 

Have the heart of a lion,
the skin of a rhino,
and the soul of an angel.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad